I decided to get as involved as I can in reading challenges to 1- help me bring down my TBR and 2- to motivate me to read more! I saw the announcement at Latin Lector’s channel so I decided to give it a chance and finally get to those books which have been collecting dust on my Kindle!
The read-a-thon takes place from July 24-August 14 but I shall be starting July 31st AFTER the Booktube-A-Thon finishes, I think 2 weeks is plenty of time to read 7 books. Here are the challenges:
1. Read a book where the authors name begins with an “S”
2. Read your favorite summer genre. (Contemporaries!)
3. Read a book that takes place during the summer time.
4. Read a book with summer colors, items or sunshine on the cover.
5. Read a book about a trip to the beach or ocean. – NONE
6. Read a sizzling hot romance.
7. Long summer days- Read a book that finally finishes a series. – NONE
Since I do not have books for 2 of the questions I shall be choosing 2 books that I have been meaning to read from my reader:
So yeah! This feels like a super fun, light reads which I will be thankful for after my highly literary class. I hold the right to change books if I need to DNF some of these, I’m sure I can find replacements considering I have 87 books on my Kindle!!
Let me know if you’d like to do this challenge, I’d love to see your TBR!