I CAN’T BELIEVE HALF THE YEAR IS GONE WTF!!
I think making monthly wrap-ups makes us hyper conscious of time, it’s ticking by and everything you wanted to read this year is suddenly catching up with you. Well, this month was a bit of a personal fail for me, I intended to read so much more than I did but I was sick TWICE this month. All the plans we make are nothing to a stomach virus that literally does not give a fuck. Oh well.
I completed a total of 6 books and my favorite book of the month was hands-down Pride and Prejudice, it’s my little cucumber of love and an automatic favorite. My least favorite book of the month was a toss between The Hanging Tree and Hondo.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
- The Hanging Tree by Dorothy M. Johnson
- Hondo by Louis L’Amour
- Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
- True Grit by Charles Portis 1/2