March was great, finished a solid 9 books, finished a read a thon and found one of my favorite books of the year, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz. My least favorite book this month was The Search for WondLa by Tony DiTerlizzi but overall, the reading was solid and good.
- The Brief Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- The Willows by Algernon Blackwood
- No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- The Search for WondLa by Tony DiTerlizzi
- Persepolis 2 by Marjane Satrapi
- The Princess Saves Herself in this One by Amanda Lovelace
- Freedom is a Constant Thing by Angela Y. Davis
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
What was your favorite book this month? What are you looking forward to reading next month?