So my blog has been opened now for one year!
I’m excited to report that I was able to finish 7 books in February! Way ahead of my schedule without my school work suffering! Granted, 2 were very short and 2 were graphic novels but still, pretty good! My favorite book of the month was 1984 by George Orwell followed closely by Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. My least liked book was unfortunately Every Heart a Doorway, which was completely unexpected as I thought I would be in love with it.
- The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury (3/5)
- The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (3/5)
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire (2/5)
- Saga Vol. 4 by Brian Vaughn (4/5)
- 1984 by George Orwell (5/5)
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells (4/5)
- Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi (5/5)
How did your reading month go? Did you venture into any classics or political graphic novels? Feel free to share!