I decided that I needed to do TBRs once more because they kept me focused and they kept me reading what was on my shelf rather than new stuff. So, here we go! I am hoping to read a total of 6 books this month, but I might get to more, we shall see!
- The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
- The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- Saga Vol. 4
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill
What are you reading this month? Do TBRs help you focus or do they stress you?
HAPPY READING EVERYONE!