So… I did it, I completed 7 books in 7 days and I feel rather exhausted, LOL. I changed a few books and below is what I was able to read.
- Read a book with yellow on the cover. – The Girl with all the Gifts by M.R. Carey
- Read a book only after sunset. – Night by Elie Wiesel
- Read a book you discovered through booktube. – The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Read a book by one of your favorite authors. – Saga Vol 3 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Read a book that is older than you. – Night by Elie Wiesel
- Read and watch a book-to-movie adaptation. – A Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
- Read seven books. – The Grownup by Gillian Flynn and Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
A total of 7 books and 1,593 pages! My favorite was, without doubt, The Girl with all the Gifts and Saga Vol 3.
The one thing I learned about this is that I can totally finish a Stephen King in 1 week, all those chunky books I think will take me ages I can do them in 7 days.