And just like that it’s already July! So far this year I have gobbled up 72 books including audio and graphic novels all of which I am proud of. It is my hope that come August I start back in college so I’m going to enjoy my summer reading nonsense. I have selected 8 books – most of which I really anticipate and others I’m going in with a little apprehension. Four YA/Middlegrade and 4 adult. I’m sure I will read more I just like to sort of ‘go with the flow’ plus I want to see if I do some graphic novels.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- School of Good and Evil – A World without Princes by Soban Chianani
- No-Where but Here by Katie McGarry
- We Need New Names by NoViolet Bulawayo
- Why God is a Woman by Nin Andrews
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes
Like I said, I’ll probably be doing a lot more but we shall see. Link me to your TBR, I’d love to hear about it!