My Birthday Month! I want to keep a steady 8-10 books per month so I decided on 8 and we shall see how it goes. My focus this month is finishing or continuing series I have started. I was going to start a new one but I decided against it. I want to complete the Shatter Me and The Winner’s Trilogy this month. Also, I want to pick up the second book in the Tearling Trilogy which I LOVED the first book and everyone says the second book is even better. Also, I’m focusing on some Prize-winning adult fiction which I think will help balance my month.
Anyone planning to read any of the ones I’ve mentioned? Let me know! 🙂
4 Young Adult Books:
- Unravel Me and Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski
4 Adult Novels:
- The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber
- Night Film by Marisha Pessl
- A Brief History of Seven Killings by Marlon James
I also have some audiobooks that I want to tackle like Middle Grade to help off set the more serious literature.