Happy May! This month I will be reading books that I have wanted to read for a long time! I will be embarking into the world of the Grisha and I am HOPING that I love it, that it will go the way of the Lunar rather than the way of the Mara Dyer! The other books I’m stoked for is Ready Player One which is so many people’s favorite book of all time so I am going in with high expectations. I am also doing some suspense books: 172 Hours on the Moon and the If You Dare which if I only like half as much as the previous ones it should be great. I’m keeping my TBR short because I will hopefully be changing jobs this month and if that happens I might take some time to adjust to my new job and balancing reading with that.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Grisha #1)
- Seige and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (Grisha #2)
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo (Grisha #3)
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- 172 Hours in the Moon by Johan Harstad
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- If You Dare by A.R. Torre
- EXTRA: Rereading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in Audiobook
Short and sweet TBR, hopefully I enjoy all of these, I have high expectations, I know!