I’m predicting another 14 books this month unless something goes wrong. I want to begin a marathon of the Parasol Protectorate books, hopefully I’ll like them enough to finish them in May. Also, participating this month in my first read-along for Not a Drop to Drink – if you’ve been meaning to read that one please join us! I might revisit the Mara Dyer trilogy, at least give the 2nd book a chance… might happen because I heard the 2nd book is better.
I have a couple of audiobooks I want to finish like Orange is the New Black and the conclusion of the Book of Ivy which I am supremely excited for. So here is my stack!
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel
- Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
- I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
- This is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
- Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven
Then, in my local library sale I found ALL 5 of the Parasol Protectorate books! Got all 5 for $1.50. Find of the day!